The children are teaching me every day, all the time, in big ways and little ways and a thousand ways in between.
- Griffin "Yea there’s happy and there’s too happy."
- Angelina "Can you be too happy?"
- Jaylen "Yep".
- Angelina "What does that feel like?"
- Griffin "Too much happy means you can’t think about those things we always think about too much. It feels so good."
- Jaylen "It feels like when someone asks you something very nice and your heart beats very fast and you are so happy that you don’t think about anything at all."