• 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
• 1 cup Just Mayo mayonnaise (delicious)
• 2 T vinegar
• 2 T mustard
• 1 1/2 t salt
• 1 T chopped basil
• 1 T chopped thyme
• 2 T chopped parsley
• 1/4 t ground black pepper
• 1 cup thinly sliced celery
• 1/2 cup chopped green onion
• 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
1 Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart sauce pot (first wash and scrub them really good if you dig them out of; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, herbs, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.