Monday, May 23, 2016

toddlers in the studio

By this time in the school year our toddlers are eager to explore the whole studio.  While I still minimize the materials somewhat, the children are able to enjoy the full environment.  This additional space contributes to a different level of exploration, collaboration and research.  Here are a few photographic examples of their day:
After our studio fun we all headed into the broader community for an ambling walk through Cherry Creek neighborhood.
It's so wonderful to have the opportunity to work with our children from the time they begin our program until they leave.  I learn so much about who they are individualy as well as how humans learn, grow and develop over time. PLUS I get to build and deepen my relationship with each of the children as they move through our program.
Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?
I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment