Thursday, March 19, 2020

Nature Walks and Observational Drawing: Day 4 of Art with Angelina


I started my day with a gorgeous walk up Apex Trail, breathing in Nature's beauty and collecting some inspiration for our time together.  Next, I set up a simple drawing activity in my kitchen studio.
The supplies you'll need are:

  • Some natural items for inspiration and mark making.
  • Some black paint (I used India ink).  If you don't have black paint, some molasses (warmed and thinned a bit with hot water) will work in a pinch or some chocolate syrup.  Have fun experimenting with materials.
  • Some papers (I used old hymnal sheets I had on hand and the back of some other scrap paper)
  • A pencil and brush (though I didn't use them much)
  • And of course, your observation, creativity and an "I Can" attitude.

Have fun and I will see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment