Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fairy Houses and Wild Turkeys



This is my favorite video I have made for the children yet. Why? Certainly not because I am looking my best. Nope. I woke early to greet the day in the woods after a poor nights sleep, giving no thought to preliminary beautification or even taming my curls. Rather, while I was building a fairy house to share with the children, I heard wild turkeys gobbling in the distance. I quietly tracked through the forest until I found these wild forest fowl with my camera! 

If I could share my love of nature and wild spaces with every child in the world I certainly would! But at the very least I can share it with the children I teach and all of you. 

I hope you enjoy this episode of Art with Angelina even half as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment